Sunday, June 24, 2012

summertime = craft time

School was out this past Thursay, and I've already gotten so much done with my shop, Lovebug Lane!  It took me forever to post the items I have ready to sell.   Also, I created a card to attach my items!  My goal was to make a bunch of 4th of July yo-yo pins....not sure how many I'm going to make considering how close 4th of July is coming.  I feel like school got out pretty late this year...but the boyfriend says it got out when it normally does.  Who knows!  I'll do what I can :)  

Here is one of my yo-yo sets :)  Boy, do I love the red, white, and blue!




I have the necessary materials to make Halloween ones...those should definitely be ready in time.   I can't wait to see how those turn out....I absolutely love the fabric and the ribbon I bought for them!

You can always check out my store by clicking on my blog's "Shop" page. If you're not interested in buying yo-yo's or crochet flower clips, I'd be so thankful for your support by liking the Lovebug Lane Facebook page - just click here!  

Have an amazing summer Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment