Wednesday, January 16, 2013

golden light lies ahead :)



The secret to being happy.

Today is just one of those days where I feel motivated and hopeful for what is to come.  I'm the type of person who likes to be constantly busy with something - whether it be school, work, or some other outside activity.  While I LOVE my breaks, I also have grown to realize I become somewhat depressed sitting around until school or work starts up again.  I'm doing my best to keep myself busy with Lovebug Lane and studying for the RICA.  I just have to keep reminding myself of what I'm working towards and where I'm headed.  I had lunch yesterday with my master teacher from this past semester, and it felt so nice to talk with her about how things were going in her class and what my plans are for the upcoming year.  She's awesome, and I left feeling very excited and motivated for what is to come.  Yes, I may not have a full time job right now that is keeping me busy 40+ hours a week, but that will come in time.  Until then, I need to focus on where I am in the moment and what I can do to embrace it.   For example, this morning I woke up and realized I actually have time to go to the gym, so I need to do it.  What did I do?  I went to the gym!  What else did I do?  I made sure to listen to my current favorite song that is so motivating to me and I think it could be very motivating to other people as well! Just listen :)







No comments:

Post a Comment