Thursday, August 5, 2010

Online shopping in the hospital :)


So my mom had her last surgery yesterday, and she's going to be in the hospital till tomorrow (hopefully!). There's not a whole lot to do in this tiny room....there's a whole lot of moving chairs around so patients and nurses can go in and out. One major plus......free wireless internet!

Today I woke up and decided that I would LOVE a pretty dress I can wear to work....or in a classroom *crossing my fingers for a job*. Earlier this week I watched Bride Wars for the second time with my boyfriend(mmhmm....you should be jealous). I couldn't help myself from paying attention to all of Anne Hathaway's outfits. The navy blue dress was my favoriteeee...especially with the boots. It screams Fall :)


Here are a few things I've found.... I'm loving the prints and the retro-vibe of these dresses. These aren't just great for work....but just at home! Sometimes...I think I was born in the wrong decade. I still see domesticity is a wonderful thing! Anyone else with me?

Anthropologie has super pretty dresses....but they cost a pretty penny. If I were to invest in one dress from here....it better last me forever.


I love the print, along with the sash! And with the shoes below.....


...or these. *drool*

No comments:

Post a Comment