Wednesday, July 27, 2011

MUST FOCUS!


So I should be studying this....


Yes, I am taking a test to become a U.S. citizen.

Actually...no. I lied. I have to take a constitution test for the credential program. It's my last test I have to take! Woo hooo! Let me just say 25 Lessons in Citizenship is not your ideal summer read.

When I'm not reading that book, I've been obsessed with pinterest! I can't stop looking at all the beautiful "pins" relating to fashion, home decor, weddings, crafts, even classroom ideas! Here is one of my "pins" so far :)

Source: etsy.com via Diana on Pinterest



That monogram wall decor is definitely on my "wish" list for my future home...whatever or wherever it may be. Also, I love the color of wall with the large white base boards. So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment