Friday, August 12, 2011

InstaFriday!

So this is my first InstaFriday! Let's see if I'll be dedicated to doing one of these every Friday. The main idea is...I must use a pictures from my phone!

I just got back from from a vacation the other day. My family and I flew to Salt Lake City and we did a road trip through Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and back to Salt Lake City. It was definitely the most nature-filled trip we've ever taken. We spent a great deal of the time driving through national parks (Grand Teton and Yellowston) and national forests. One thing we could stop yelling in the car was, "WE WANT WILDLIFE!" Thankfully...we were lucky to see a couple silly bison stopping traffic in the road.

We flew JetBlue. Since the plane ride was so short, I was able to finish 2 HGTV shows (i LOVE property virgns and first time home buyers) and we arrive to our destination! I ate this on both flights :) I love my coffee...and those little quaker snacks were so good, I bought some at a grocery store on the road!


I was excited about doing some crafts on the road. I bought some crochet supplies. A hook, two balls of yarns (one brown and one purple), and scissors. My goal was to make some cute headbands...but I ended up developing a bracelet! What do you think?



We drove A LOT. I like the car rides. I love seeing where and how people live in the country and mountainsides. Sometimes I wish I could live in a ranch with some horses and cattle. Don't see too many of those in California :/


On our way to Yellowstone we drove on the hwy called Beartooth Hwy. It was beautiful! There were lots of turnouts for us to stop and take pictures. We even got to touch some unmelted snow! At times I felt like I was in Austria, where the hills are alive! I really felt like spinning in the open fields on the mountain tops. I did this instead.


Overall, it was a really great trip. I may be posting some more pics (like of silly bison) in the near future, so be on the lookout!


Link up!


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment