Monday, August 15, 2011

on repeat.

So I've found myself listening to the same 2 songs over and over again. I tend to repeat songs I love till the end of time....until I find a new song to repeat!

I heard "Until You" by David on Pandora...then I went to youtube to look it up. Turns out he sang "God Gave Me You" before Blake Shelton. Yes...if you didn't know...Blake Shelton has the same song on his new CD Red River Blue. Over my vacation I heard Blake Shelton's version first....i can't decide which one I like best!

"Until You" Dave Barnes



"God Gave Me You" Dave Barnes


I'll throw in Blake Shelton's version....just so you can listen to the difference :)




Ok...now I have to venture off to see my good friend Target, who I just saw 4 days ago. I was in a hurry last time I visited, and I was unable to spend quality time. I'm trying to do major organization in my room and Target always gives (at the cost of my dollars...) I need to finish before school and work start up again! Thanks for inspiration, Pinterest (who gives for FREE!)








No comments:

Post a Comment