Thursday, October 27, 2011

so busy busy!



This is my first thought after my daily sip of coffee...

Source: etsy.com via Diana on Pinterest



And this is my thought every day after work...



Life has definitely gotten pretty busy since the last time I was here. The amount of school work I've had recently is about 10 times more than it was a few weeks ago. What keeps me going is when I think of super cool kiddos at my work and how they ALWAYS make me smile. They give the world's best hugs! And since it's near Halloween...they like to "scare" me. I'd have to say the best surprise was when a kiddo came up in front of me, holding a ball in front of his face, and said "BOO!" So precious!

Besides school work and work work....I've kept myself busy doing some other fun things. Recently, the boyfriend had a birthday! For his birthday, I took him to Disneyland and then to dinner. We both have Disneyland passes...so it's a fun place we like to go when we have the time on the weekend. We went on the new Little Mermaid ride for the first time! It was super cute! Very my much like The Haunted Mansion...in the way it's designed. For dinner, we went on P.F. Changs. I was able to plan a surprise dinner and a bunch of his friends were there to greet us when we walked into the restaurant! It was pretty successful and I'm so glad I was able to surprise him. He gave me the BEST surprise when we first started dating...the details are ahead. But here are some pics from HIS birthday events.





Here's the history on the surprise he gave me! Let's just say he gave me QUITE the birthday surprise right when we started dating. I had a birthday dinner planned with some girl friends, and when I got to the dinner table at BJ's (i love pizzzaaaa), there was this HUGE wrapped box on the table. I assumed it was from my best friend, Hillary. The thought didn't even occur to me that it could be from the cute boy I was dating. He couldn't fit that box in his car! Well....I opened up the box and balloons flowed out of the box, and there were all these amazing gifts inside. I'm never going to forget it. Turns out he had his cousin help him bring the box in another car to the restaurant. He definitely surprised me and it was the sweetest thing a boy has ever done for me. He has the biggest heart, and I am so blessed to have him in my life!

Here are pics from that day....as you can see...that box was quite large!

June 2010

In addition to birthday planning, I have found time to attend some holiday craft fairs. One of my goals in life is to create something and sell my creations at a craft fair! Last weekend I went to a craft fair at a local high school and I bought a crochet headband! I'm ready for some crisp fall and winter weather. BRING IT!

To end on a pretty note.....look at these beautiful leaves I gathered on a morning walk. I love how my phone takes the amazing pics....in comparison to my digital camera. So silly...

No comments:

Post a Comment