Sunday, October 2, 2011

my pretty pumpkin

No...it's not a sewing project. I WISH I could learn that fast....

This was the inspiration....


Source: google.com via Diana on Pinterest



I shouldn't even have to say where that came from....

I took a little trip to Michael's and got the supplies :) The pumpkin was 50% off and I used a 40% off coupon for the paint. Despite the fact the paint was only $1.79 to begin with...I love the feeling of seeing that .72- on that receipt.


I started making my dots...



All done! Total cost? $8.15...not too shabby!


Did I mention nail polish remover is an AMAZING spot corrector for things like this? Use q-tips.

And then my dad happened to find this silly stroller thing while cleaning out one of our outdoor storage units.... I thought Toby and Dozer would absolutely love it!

Pretty soon I must turn on that crazy thing called an alarm.... MUST SOAK IN EVERY LAST SECOND!

No comments:

Post a Comment