Sunday, January 15, 2012

Carpe Diem


Yes...that is a picture of my feet.....and my new shoes!! I never thought I'd purchase a pair of TOMS, but I gave in and did it the other day. I couldn't resist when I saw they said "Carpe Diem".

Not only will do these shoes make me happy and energized about life whenever I look at them, but I'm excited for them to be a conversation starter at work. I am sure at least one kiddo will ask me..."Miss Toyos....what do your shoes say?" If there's one thing I hope to teach the kids I work with, it is to not be discouraged and feel like they don't have the power to do great things with their life. Whether one has special needs or not, everyone has challenges and it's a choice to let our challenges determine how we want to live our life. So get your new year off to a good start and keep this in mind. CARPE DIEM. Seize the day, and don't let what happened today or the thought of what may happen tomorrow get in the way. Every day is a new one, and it's important to focus on what you're going to do at this moment.

YOU are creator of the life you want to live.




There's an ounce of motivation for ya! Happy Sunday!



1 comment:

  1. Cute shoes! I'm happy to have found your cute blog, and am now your newest follower.

    Good for you for taking the initiative to seize every moment of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete