Wednesday, July 18, 2012

new designs!

Since summer began I've had my days of uber craftiness and days where I just couldn't craft any long.  It takes quite a while to make one hair piece, and to think about making a ton to sell at a craft fair seems a little daunting.

I've been trying to do something a little different than making yo-yo clips, so I've create a headband.  It's the first one I've ever made and I think it turned out pretty well!  I love the leapard print and I think it would look really good in the fall with brown boots, leggings,and, a cozy sweater.  





Just the other day I felt like crocheting for a change.  I haven't crocheted for quite a while, and I made my first headband within one evening.  I thought I would be a little rusty, but it's like riding a bike.  I actually think I'm better now than I was before.  Here's my headband....it even ties in the back!  My idea is that Fall is around the corner...so it might be a good idea to start rolling them out now :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment