Saturday, October 1, 2011

it's time for lovely leaves!

It's October first! I've never felt a strong love for Fall....but this year I'm really excited about it! Not only have I found super lovely pictures on Pinterest that give me ideas for crafts and future travels, but Fall means school is just beginning! I love being back with the kiddos at school. They are so sweet, and the ones I work with always remind me goodness in life. Even if a day is rough for the students or me, I always remember that each day is a new day. I can tell how hard each student works, and just like us adults, everyone has a bad days and good days. No matter what...this always rings true :)

Source: bing.com via Diana on Pinterest



And this...

Source: bing.com via Diana on Pinterest




This weekend I'm so excited because today I'm going to another Fall craft fair...and I'm going to the Oktoberfest, which is a local carnival I've been going since I was a baby! And guess who's coming with me for the first time! The boyfriend ♥


Since I haven't been able to get myself to the East Coast to experience a real Fall season, it's time to pretend seasons actually change in Southern California, and when I walk outside it will look like this....

Source: flickr.com via Diana on Pinterest




Hope your first day of October is simply splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment