Wednesday, December 7, 2011

relaxed and loving it!

How I've been waiting for this evening! I thought this evening wouldn't come until Wednesday of NEXT week! I'm done with the semester! Hallelujah! I guess staying in my room from the moment I get home from work until the moment I go to bed (except for dinner of course!) paid off.

Now it's time to finally embrace my favorite time of the year! Time to decorate, bake, crochet to my "Peaceful Holiday" station on Pandora. Oooo I can't wait! It's the next best thing to being able to sleep in and watch the Today show. Only 1 1/2 weeks of work until I can embrace that goodness!

This past Sunday my family and Cody's family enjoyed Breakfast with Santa at Dave and Buster's! Oh how I love the looks on children's faces when they see Santa. I can't help but smiling when I see those children who become embarrassed or scared. Some of them have no idea what to say! It's like Santa is too much for them. Such an overwhelming day it must have been for those kiddos!


We BELIEVE!!


One thing that I tell kiddos at school....first work, then play. I can finally play! Here are few pretty things I've found during my first few minutes of play time. Ooooo so festive and so appropriate...if I do say so myself :)



Loving the tangled Christmas lights



Definitely on the to-do list....and it shouldn't take ALL day like my cake pop venture.




A new adornment idea for my headbands!

Source: shop.nordstrom.com via Diana



My parents asked me what I want for Christmas...this is it! Oh yea...plus The Black Eyed Peas Experience. I just discovered that toy the other day. And I must say, I think it will entertain me more than the Michael Jackson Experience.

I wish everyone still in finals the best of luck! You're so close to being done!!

Linking up for the first time in a long time!
google

No comments:

Post a Comment