Saturday, December 24, 2011

so this is christmas

Christmas Eve is upon us! The grandparents are coming over, and so is the boyfriend! A Cuban Christmas eve dinner is what we will be enjoying this evening. Yum! What does your family do on Christmas eve?

Here are just a few pics from the last few days of festive-ness! My best friend, Hillary, is in town from Rhode Island! We went to Downtown Birch Street for a much needed girl-talk taco tuesday at Cha Cha's (an AMAZINGLY yummy and chic mexican restaurant). Then we bought each other matching ear warmers because they were SO cute and cozy we both wanted one!

I went to a fancy dinner with the boyfriend and his family last night at Five Crowns in Corona Del Mar. Being the in restaurant makes me feel like I was in another country! It's an English restaurant, and I felt like we were in a house! It was my first time there, and it was definitely a treat. We're so blessed to both have amazing families! Getting all dressed up was one of my favorite parts because it doesn't happen too often :)

We loved pretending we were in London for the holidays!


Hope everyone is having a fabulous and festive holiday - whether you are celebrating Hanukkah or Christmas. Blessings to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment