Thursday, February 16, 2012

Challenge Day 2!

Day 2 - Where you'd like to be in 10 years.

I'll be 33 in 10 years {eeeek!}. In a perfect world, I'd like to be in a similar place to where my mom was at that age.

Married? Hopefully!

Location of residence? Southern California, most likely. However, I'm open to making a big move if necessary. Watching HGTV and going on road trips with the fam has opened my eyes to the beauty of other places outside of Southern California. Not to mention, home prices tend to be just a tad bit more affordable in other areas.

Living situation? A cozy little house full of frames and sentimental wall decor {can't get enough!}

Kids? Having a little one of my own would be quite special.

Occupation? A teacher of pretty exceptional kiddos for at least 5 years! Luckily being a teacher means I'll have a pretty family-friendly schedule, with winter/spring/summer breaks. Growing up in a family where my mom stayed at home, I do have mixed feelings about whether I'd like to do the same. There are definitely pro's and con's. For one thing, it would mean living on a tighter budget. However, I know I would never regret choosing to stay home. I guess I'll just have to cross that bridge when I get to it :)

Other activities? Traditional morning walks on the weekends with the family, staying connected with my sorority as an alumni, crafting {having an lil online shop and making an appearance at a craft fair or two would be nice!}, cooking {hopefully I'll be much more skilled in this department}, finding gym time


Simply stated...if I'm living in a cozy, loving home (no matter how big or small) and finding ways to manage the chaos life may bring {i'm an expert at managing organized chaos}...and waking up thinking this






I'll be satisfied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment