Sunday, March 25, 2012

i love breakfast!


I don't know about you, but I'd call myself a morning person. I absolutely LOVE my alone time in the morning before anyone in the house wakes up. I LOVE breakfast foods ..... coffee ... bagels ... eggs ... donuts ... You have the idea :) Another morning activity I can't live without is reading the newpaper on the weekends. I have no time during the week....until summer that is :)

During college, one of my motivations to get up early and go study was a breakfast consisting of Hazelnut coffee and an egg/cheese ciabatta from Panera. That's my kind of heaven. Yummmm...makes me happy just thinking about it!

This morning the boyfriend and my family met up for breakfast at The Original Pancake House. My boyfriend is gluten-sensitive and his mom recently told us this place served gluten-free pancakes, waffles, crepes, and french toast. That's a real WIN since most breakfast places only serve gluten-free pancakes or absolutely no gluten-free food. My boyfriend (and anyone else who has to eat gluten-free foods for that matter!) deserve to eat yummy breakfast food!

Here are a few pics of our yummy breakfast :) The top pic is Cody's cherry filled/topped crepe..he was definitely a happy boy :) The middle pic is my coffee (definitely met my high standards) in their mug. The bottom pic is of my blueberry pancakes!




This is what I call a perfect Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment