Friday, April 13, 2012

a birthday boat ride

Yesterday was Cody's dad's birthday and to celebrate we took a 2 hour boat ride around the Newport Harbor. I was a little worried it was going to be super cold, but we were lucky that the weather was fabulous!

In the beginning of the boat ride ...


Adorable father/son picture :) they love each other!!


Cody decided to play Captain for a majority of the boat ride.


Then Cody thought I should play Captain. This is me doing my best to smile and watch where we were headed. I'm not exactly the most confident Captain of a ship...the wheel of a boat is SO sensitive!


Phew! No longer alone at the wheel!


Then Cody's sister played Captain. She did AMAZING! She even went under a bridge, which would have freaked me out!


Cody's captain again and I'm feeling so safe :)


Such a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment